Principles of Innovation in Action (pages 105-115),
Questions / Thoughts:
- How do the concepts of innovation and relevance relate to time and sustainability in design?
- What is the history behind post-truth politics, and how did it become so acceptable?
- How or what is being done in a research front to understand people’s perception of what is real?
- How can we create or expect people to create something based on publicly-available social media datasets, if the average person does not know how to read data?
- How can we understand why people react or act to a specific piece of information?
If data quantifies information based on actions and/or reactions, could it somehow analyze communication or interactions? Possibly as a means to then make data more trustworthy and non-binary?